ActivReporter – Reporting. Redefined.
By Brianne van Reenen, ActivReporter Brand Ambassador
In a few short months, nQativ will be launching our newest software package that will help bring a much-needed sigh of relief to Microsoft Dynamics GP users in 2018. Last week, we hosted a webinar to highlight some of the features of ActivReporter and are proud of the excitement building for what we see as a game changer for GP users.
This robust, heavy-lifting program will allow exponentially increased flexibility and ease of financial reporting to help 2018 become your most efficient and data-driven year yet.
Let’s dig into some of the highlights of ActivReporter:
- ActivDatabase: Our very fast and intuitive data visualization tool allows you to input and access data entries live, as they happen. No more refresh.
- Drilldown/Drillback: Easily Drilldown to transaction levels and Drillback to Dynamics GP data so you can review and explore your data on the spot.
- Lightning Fast: Did we say fast? Try 200,000 entries rendered on-screen per second fast. Don’t blink, you might miss it!
- Ribboned Functions/Layout Wizard: Over 50 built-in Excel functions to help simplify the creation of your financial reports to add those time-consuming decorations that make your reports everything they need to be.
- Trackable: This tool allows all actions by all parties to be audited in real time allowing you to have informed collaboration within your organization.
- Financially Suitable: Designed to meet your budget – $1,000 allows for 2 hours of training and setup while $70/mth provides you with the software. (Yes, really.)
We like to spoil our clients as they are already benefiting from this functionality through our ActivityHD accounting software. However – as we finish our beta testing – we are excited to soon be able to offer this feature to Dynamics GP users! You can sign up for notifications via our website – or follow me and nQativ on Twitter and LinkedIn so you don’t miss out on making 2018 your year!