Here’s what that means for you.
By: Brianne van Reenen
On May 31, 2018, the services for several products of the QuickBooks 2015 line will no longer be supported. While the core functionality of the product will remain, there are several key add-ons that will cease to work after this critical date. And don’t miss the 2013 and 12.0 versions that are included in this discontinuation! Take a look below at the effected versions and features that will no longer be accessible.
Are you using -
· QuickBooks Desktop Pro 2015
· QuickBooks Desktop Premier 2015 (General Business, Contractor, Manufacturing & Wholesale, Nonprofit, Professional Services, and Retail)
· QuickBooks Enterprise Solution 15
· QuickBooks Premier Accountant Edition 2015
· QuickBooks Desktop Point of Sale 2013: Basic, Pro and Multi-Store software and QuickBooks Point of Sale Payments
· QuickBooks Desktop Point of Sale 12.0: Basic, Pro and Multi-Store software
Then you will be losing the following functionalities –
· Add-ons such as Online Banking
o Core business needs such as check processing, credit card processing or billing will be discontinued. You also will no longer be able to send online payments or conduct online transfers.
· Desktop Payroll Services
o You will no longer be able to automatically calculate payroll taxes, process Worker’s Comp Payments, access payroll forms, view paychecks or send your payroll tax forms.
· Live support will no longer be available.
· Multi-currency calculations will no longer be available.
· Online backup will be terminated.
· Critical security updates will no longer be available.
If any of these areas are critical for your business to operate efficiently, two options remain and both will require monetary investment.
Are there any options?
There is good news! Not all companies function under the ideology of requiring investment for version upgrades and force you into newer versions every few years. At nQativ, we are continuously improving our ActivityHD Accounting Software and release new versions at least once a quarter so you always have the latest and greatest features and functionalities to help your business succeed, and we never place you in a position to have to pay for those upgrades or be left without functionality. It is all covered in our maintenance program!
To learn how you can find freedom in your business accounting processes, contact us at email@example.com or call (806) 687-8500.
Phone: (806) 687-8500
Follow us on Twitter @nQativ